Genius Hour Reflection

For my Genius Hour I started out doing “Urban Survival” and other skills like such. I then complied what I learned into a “Top 6 Deadly Skills” list. I chose this as my topic because it interested me, what specifically a spy needs to know to tackle any life threatening situation. I slightly changed what I was looking for later in my project. I then started to research helpful skills and mentalities everybody should know for situations like so. I felt that I learned alot this Genius Hour project that could help me in the future. Since now I know what to do and what to expect in any situation if it should arise. This Genius Hour I couldn’t really test my facts like my last one. So, I had to find trusted sources and trust what they said. My trusted source being a couple books. These skills could help other people because you never know what really could happen. And it’s best to be safe than sorry.

Most people aren’t confronted daily with death threatening situations and aren’t prepared when it does happen to come. So it’s best to be prepared so that you act smart.

My Presentation –(6 Deadly Skills)

Citations

WeirdTalesv36n1pg068 Shocked Woman.png. Digital image. Wikipedia Commons. Weird Tales, Inc., 16 Sept. 2010. Web. 8 Feb. 2016. <https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:WeirdTalesv36n1pg068_Shocked_Woman.png>.